It is Monday, so we are back at it! When we first started with "Dr. Paul's Family Talk", it aired only on Mondays. As such, for purposes of nostalgia, Monday is still a special day at the studio!
Please join us today, as we will feature the following:
- An interview about the writing process with author, KRISTEN CATHEY
- Music of Tony Orlando and Dawn
- Name That Tune - 3 Songs by "Hall and Oates"
- Our Weekly Sports Update
- Banning the Words "But" and "However"
- Al's Jokes on "COMPUTERS"
Join us today as follows:
"DR. PAUL'S FAMILY TALK"
Mondays and Thursdays
(Repeated at 2 pm, 5 pm, 8 pm, 11 pm, 2 am, 5 am, and 8 am)
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.