February 01st, 2019
Welcome to February –where DID January go?– and a slight release of the bone chilling cold weather! we will be going from a wind chill actor of about -40 to a real temperature of 50 in just a few days, which will be followed by EVERYBODY heading to the doctor for cold/flu treatment. Ah yes, the vicissitudes of life are rather ubiquitous, aren't they?
In our attempt to keep you warm today, please join us for "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" radio show today at 11:00 am EST, as we will have the following for you:
- The Music of "Smile"
- A Classic "Name That Tune Contest" - Three Songs by Elvis Presley
- Our Listeners Write!
- Part 1 of My Interview with award winning, author, Bobby Nash
- A Classic "10 Songs Contest" - All Songs by Frank Sinatra
- 10 Best Quarterbacks in the History of the NFL
- Our Newest Show - "Impact Interviews"
- The Super Bowl
- Al's Jokes on "FAMILY"
- My Interview With Award-Winning Author, Bobby Nash
"Dr. Paul's Family Talk" airs as follows:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
11:00 am EST
(Repeated at 5 pm, 8 pm, 11 pm, 2 am, and 5 am)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Leave a Reply.
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.