February 08th, 2019
The weekend never officially begins until you have heard Friday's "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" radio show! Please tune in today at 11:00 am EST, as we we will bring you the following:
- The Music of "Love Song Duets"
- A Classic "Name That Tune Contest" - Three Songs by Gladys Knight and the Pips
- Our Listeners Write!
- Part 1 of My Interview with award winning author, Ammar Habib
- A Classic "10 Songs Contest" - All Songs From the Hit Parade
- Baseball's Hall of Fame
- Our Newest Shows - "Impact Interviews" and "70's and 7"
- Al's Jokes on "FAMILY"
- Part 1 of My Interview with Award-Wining Author, Ammar Habib
"Dr. Paul's Family Talk" airs as follows:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
11:00 am EST
(Repeated at 5 pm, 8 pm, 11 pm, 2 am, and 5 am EST)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Leave a Reply.
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.