Please join us today for "Impact Classics", the show that strives to bring you the BEST music EVER written and performed. On today's show, we will bring you the following:
- John Phillip Sousa - "The Gallant Seventh"
- Beethoven - "Symphony No. 5" (3rd Movement)
- Tony Bennett and Diana Krall - "Fascinating Rhythm"
- Bach - "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" - (Brass Quintet)
- The 5th Dimension - "I Didn't Get to Sleep at All"
- Claude Debussy - "Clair De Lune" - (On Guitar)
- Maynard Ferguson - "Stay Loose With Bruce"
- Alan Menken - "Beauty and the Beast" (Amy Turk on Harp)
- Rocio Durcal - "Solo Tuya"
"Impact Classics" airs as follows:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
12:00 pm EST
(Repeated at 3 pm, 9 pm, and Midnight EST)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.