Thursdays always bring about TWO new shows at impact Radio USA! Please join us today for:
"Crushing 40", hosted by life coach and author, Kimberly Love. Join Kimberly today, as she speaks with Colette Milazzo, a Sexual Revolutionist and Life Coach.
"Crushing 40" can be heard at 2:00 pm, EST, seven days a week on Impact Radio USA.
Also, please join us today for "Impact Classics", the show that strives to bring you the BEST music EVER written and recorded. On today's show, we will present the following selections:
- Johann Gottfried Piefke - "Prussia Glory March"
- Beethoven - "Symphony No. 5" (4th Movement)
- Tony Bennett and Amy Winehouse - "Body and Soul"
- Royal Concertgebouw Brass - "Suite Americana"
- The 5th Dimension - "Wedding Bell Blues"
- Claude Debussy - "Nocturne"
- Maynard Ferguson - "Birdland"
- Phil Collins - "Against All Odds" (Amy Turk on Harp)
- Rocio Durcal - "Tenias Que Ser Tan Cruel"
- Artie Shaw - "Begin the Beguine"
"Impact Classics" airs as follows:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
12:00 pm EST
(Repeated at 3 pm, 9 pm, and Midnight, EST)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.