Please tune in at 2:00 pm EST today to hear the newest installment of "Crushing 40", with Kim Love. Today, Kim will talk to author, Kristen Granata, who writes New Adult romance books.
"Crushing 40" can be heard every single day, seven days a week, at 2:00 pm EST on Impact Radio USA.
Also, please join us today for "Impact Classics", the show that strives to bring you the BEST music EVER written and performed. Today, we will bring you the following:
- Leemansarr - "March of the Belgian Paratroopers"
- Maynard Ferguson - "MacArthur Park"
- Stan Kenton Orchestra - "Time for a Change"
- Aaron Copeland - "Simple Gifts"
- Aaron Copeland - "Hoedown"
- Buddy Rich - "Sweet Georgia Brown"
- Rich Mullins - "Hold Me, Jesus"
- Gary Burton - Vibraphone Solo
- Oscar Peterson - Piano Solo
- A Chorus Line - "One"
- Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme - "Cheek to Cheek"
"Impact Classics" airs as follows:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
12:00 pm EST
(Repeated at 3 pm, 6 pm, 9 pm 12 am, 3 am, 6 am, and 9 am)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.