Now that we have somewhat recovered from the "Al Vs. Abdullah" segment on Wednesday's LIVE show, we have a packed show for you today with "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" at 11:00 am EST! Please join us for the following:
- The Music of "Billy Joel"
- A Classic "Name That Tune Contest" - All Frank Sinatra Songs
- My Life as a Fan of the Detroit Lions ...
- A Classic "10 Songs Contest" - All Songs about Celebration!
- New Year's Resolutions - Part 2
- Part 1 of My Interview with Jerry Dorsman
- Our Listeners Write!
- Al's Jokes on "WINTER"
"Dr. Paul's Family Talk" airs as follows:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
11:00 am EST
(Repeated at 5 pm, 8 pm, 11 pm, 2 am, and 5 am)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.