Please tune in today at 12:00 pm EST for "Impact Classics" and at 2:00 pm EST for "Crushing 40" with Kimberly Love.
On today's shows, we will provide the following:
Join host, Kimberly Love, as she will be speaking with spiritual healer and a law of attraction mentor for women, Lindsay Dam.
"Crushing 40" airs every single day, seven days a week, at 2:00 pm EST
The show that strives to bring you the BEST music EVER written and performed will he following music on today's show:
- Sousa - "Washington Post March"
- Beethoven - "Piano Sonata No. 14"
- Eva Cassidy - "Over the Rainbow"
- Herbie Mann - "Mercy, Mercy, Mercy"
- Alfred Reed - "Armenian Dances - Part 1"
- Khachaturian - "Masquerade Suite - Waltz"
- Buddy Rich - "Three Day Sucker"
- Diana Krall - "Just the Way You Are"
"Impact Classics" airs as follows:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
12:00 pm EST
(Repeated at 3 pm, 6 pm, 9 pm, 12 am, 3 am, 6 am, and 9 am)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.