January 25th, 2019
Please join us today, as we will conclude the week with another LIVE broadcast of "Dr. Paul's Family Talk", the show that brings you the news, entertainment, the laughs and jokes, the contests, and a few tidbits that are designed to bring a smile to your face!
Please join us today, as we will be presenting the following to you:
- The Music of "Billy Joel"
- A Classic "Name That Tune Contest" - Love Songs Heard at Weddings
- What Makes a Good Book? - Part 3
- Part 1 of My Interview with Minister D.A. Whitney and Shannon Whitney
- A Classic "10 Songs Contest" - Movie Themes
- The Best Things in Life ... That Money CAN'T Buy!
- Two New Shows Are Coming to "Impact Radio USA"
- The Most Important Things in Life
- Al's Jokes on "FOOTBALL"
"Dr. Paul's Family Talk" airs as follows:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (LIVE)
11:00 am EST
(Repeated at 5 pm, 8 pm, 11 pm, 2 am, and 5 am EST)
Enjoy and thank you form listening!
Leave a Reply.
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.