Please join us today for a new segment of "Crushing 40" with your host, Kimberly Love. As always, "Crushing 40" will come to you today at 2:00 pm EST.
Also, please join us for another "Impact Classics" show, the hour that strives to bring you the BEST music EVER written and performed. On today's show, we will bring you the following:
- Sousa - "The Thunderer"
- Stan Kenton - "Live and Let Die"
- Mozart - "Horn Concerto No. 3" - Allegro
- Michael Franks - "Popsicle Toes"
- Berklee Percussion Department Faculty (Mark Walker) - "Island Hopping"
- Stan Getz - "Misty"
- Tony Bennett/Faith Hill - "The Way You Look Tonight"
- Chuck Mangione - "High Healed Sneakers"
"Impact Classics"airs as follows:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
12:00 pm EST
(Repeated at 3 pm, 9 pm, 12 am, and tomorrow at 3 am, 6 am, and 9 am)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.