Tune in to today's "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" radio show to hear the following:
- Washington D.C. Tourist Spots and History
- "A Clerk is a Jerk" - Dr. Wayne Dyer
- More music (all from the Romantic period)
- My Interview is with author, Jeff Jorgenson
- JOKES! - All about Summer!
- Our Celebration of the Beginning of June
Please listen to our show today while you work, play, or relax today at 11:00 am, with repeats at 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm (all times are EDT)
And, in case you missed it, here is my interview with author, Lynn Miclea, from this past Wednesday, May 30, 2018:
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.