E-MAIL ISSUES TODAY!
We have sent our weekly e-mail THREE times, once on Sunday night and twice this morning, but it keeps coming back as NOT deliverable.
As such, here is the content from that e-mail, so that you have ALL details for this week for "Dr. Paulo's Family Talk":
Greetings to the listeners of Impact Radio USA and the "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" radio show! For the week beginning on Monday, June 4, we will feature the following on our 11:00 am EDT shows:
Music of MELISSA MANCHESTER all week!
- All jokes this week are about KIDS!!!
- "Arrogant Al" will be with us all week (despite changing our studio location and not telling him!)
REMEMBER: THIS IS A POLITICS FREE ZONE!
Among other topics, this week will include:
- E-Mails and Letters from our Listeners
- Baseball Update and Other Sports
- An interview with author, SARAH NACHIN
- Can Paul do Al? Can Al do Paul?
- "Rite pf Spring" - by Stravinsky
- An interview with author, KRISTIN BARTZOKIS
- Our Upcoming Survey
- Going for the Gusto in Life!
- An interview with author, ALICIA SOPHIA
REMINDER - Our shows air LIVE at 11:00 am, with replays at 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm. All times are EDT. (We also stream 24/7)
For more information, please go to:
Also, if you miss an episode, you can hear EVERYTHING on our podcast page at:
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.