Please click on the link at the bottom of this post to hear our entire show, or choose your segments, from Monday, May 14, 2018, wherein we discussed:
- Our tribute to Mother's Day and to MY own Mom
- Our interview is with newly published Detroit area author, Sarah Anne Steckel
- Music of the 70's (per the request of one of our listeners)
- Baseball Update
- My Dad's response when I pitched my second no-hitter
- Arrogant Al's Weekend in California
- Jokes abut COFFEE!
- My DSO experience and meeting the great Kenny Barron on Saturday night!
Do YOU have a special Mother's Day or Mom update for us? Please share here if you do!
CLICK TO HEAR THE ENTIRE SHOW (or the segments of your choice)
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.