May 16th, 2018
On today's "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" on Impact Radio USA, we will feature the following:
- Our Listeners Write to Us!
- A Listener Asks for Al's Telephone Number!
- The USA Embassy Moves to Jerusalem
- Our interview is with prolific author, Bracha Goetz
- Music of the 70's (per the request of one of our listeners)
- Jokes abut COFFEE!
- the Tigers could be in FIRST PLACE later today!
TUNE IN AS FOLLOWS:
Click on "LISTEN NOW"
11:00 am EDT
(Repeated at 3:00 and 8:00 pm EDT)
Leave a Reply.
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.