On today's "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" on Impact Radio USA, we will feature the following:
- Welcome to the neighborhood!!!
- The world's most serious crisis .... a shortage of VANILLA!
- Our interview is with author, Patrick Brown
- Music of the 70's (per the request of one of our listeners)
- Al's Jokes about COFFEE!
- A review of listeners' reactions to my "China" story
TUNE IN AS FOLLOWS:
Click on "LISTEN NOW"
11:00 am EDT
(Repeated at 3:00 and 8:00 pm EDT)
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.