Please click on the link at the bottom of this post to hear our entire show, or choose your segments, from Friday, May 18, 2018, wherein we discussed:
- Quick Detroit Tigers update
- Update on Listeners' Letters and my "China" story
- Welcome to the Neighborhood!!
- Music of the 70's
- My interview is with author, Patrick Brown
- A shortage of VANILLA? Say it ain't so!!!!!!
- Al's JOKES! (All about COFFEE!)
Click below to hear the ENTIRE SHOW (or the segments of your choice)
Click below to hear my INTERVIEW WITH PATRICK BROWN
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.