On today's "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" on Impact Radio USA, we will feature the following:
- Our tribute to Mother's Day and to MY own Mom
- Our interview is with newly published Detroit area author, Sarah Anne Steckel
- Music of the 70's (per the request of one of our listeners)
- Baseball Update
- My Dad's response when I pitched my second no-hitter
- "Arrogant Al's" Weekend in California
- Jokes about COFFEE!
- My DSO experience and meeting the great Kenny Barron on Saturday night!
TUNE IN AS FOLLOWS:
Click on "LISTEN NOW"
11:00 am EDT
(Repeated at 3:00 and 8:00 pm EDT)
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.