If you woke up this morning, and wondered if you had missed "Impact Classics", the show that strives to provide the BEST music EVER written and performed, fret not, as it is coming up today at 12:00 pm EST!!!
Here is our lineup for today:
- John Phillip Sousa - "The Invincible Eagle"
- Brahms - "Symphony No. 2" - 3rd Movement
- Marion Meadows - "Dressed to Chill"
- Bach/Turk - "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" (Played as a Harp Solo)
- Roberta Flack/Donnie Hathaway - "The Closer I Get to you"
- Stan Kenton - "Ramon Lopez" (Conga Drums Feature)
- Herb Alpert - "A Taste of Honey"
- Michael Burritt/Eastman Percussion Ensemble - "MAG7"
- Gary Burton - "Chega De Saudade"
"Impact Classics" airs as follows:
Tuesdays and Fridays
12:00 Noon, EST
(Repeated at 3 pm, 6 pm, 9 pm, 12 am, 3 am, 6 am, and 9 am)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.