Okay, you have worked hard this week, perhaps experienced a little stress, maybe an upcoming deadline or two is lurking ..... so why not tune into "Impact Classics", the BEST music EVER written and performed, today at noon (Eastern Time) to refresh your soul?
Yes, we will run the gamut with musical styles on today's will feature the following:
- Johnnie Vinson - "The Brandenburg Gate"
- Beethoven - "Symphony No. 1" - 4th Movement
- Sammy Davis, Jr. - "What Kind of Fool Am I?"
- Vittorio Monti - "Czardas" (Alto Saxophone Solo)
- Joe Pass - "Meditation"
- Longhorn Cello Quartet - "Piazzolla"
- Maynard Ferguson - "Theme From Star Trek"
- Frank Liszt - "Mephisto Waltz, No. 1" (Performed by Andre Laplante)
- The Temptations - "Get Ready"
Great music is good for your heart, mind, soul, and body. So, tune in today; you have earned a break this week!
"Impact Classics" airs as follows:
Tuesdays and Fridays
12:00 pm, EDT
(Repeated at 3 pm, 6 pm, 9 pm, 12 am, 3 am, 6 am, and 9 am)
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.