Remember, we stay away from politics on Impact Radio USA ..... except for our newest show, "Politics and Rock 'N Roll" which airs as follows:
POLITICS AND ROCK 'N ROLL
4:00 pm EDT
(Repeated at 7 pm, 10 pm, 1 am, 4 am, 7 am, 10 am, and 1 pm)
Today's topics will be chosen from:
- A "mythical" presidency and could it really happen
- Obama's return to the campaign trail
- Love letters from my liberal "friends"
- President Trump's rallies
- Colin Kaepernick
- The funeral of Aretha Franklin
- John McCain
- The antics of the liberals in the Senate
- The Supreme Court
- Some Classic Cartoons
- And, of course, some great Rock 'N Roll music!
On "Politics and Rock 'N Roll, we deliver the facts to you, irrespective of party affiliation. Tune in and send along your thoughts!
Enjoy and thank you for listening to Impact Radio USA!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.