Thursdays always bring about TWO new shows at impact Radio USA! Please join us today for:
"Crushing 40", hosted by life coach and author, Kimberly Love. Join Kimberly today, as she speaks with the "Bearded Book Editor".
"Crushing 40" can be heard at 2:00 pm, EST, seven days a week on Impact Radio USA.
Also, please join us today for "Impact Classics", the show that strives to bring you the BEST music EVER written and recorded. On today's show, we will present the following selections:
- Julius Fucik - "The Florentiner March"
- Brahms - Symphony No. 2 (2nd Movement)
- Ross Tompkins on Piano - "One for My Baby"
- Boney James - "Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart)"
- Buddy Rich/Mel Torme - "Lady Be Good"
- Leonard Bernstein - "Candide Overture"
- Whitney Houston - "I Will Always Love You"
- Miles Davis - "Freddie Freeloader"
- Isaac Albeniz - "Asturias"
"Impact Classics" airs as follows:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
12:00 pm EST
(Repeated at 3 pm, 9 pm, and Midnight, EST)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.