Let's end the week on a happy note together with "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" radio show today at 11:00 am EST! On today's show, we will have the following for you:
-- The Music of "THE STYLISTICS"
- A Classic "Name That Tune Contest" - Three Songs by Aretha Franklin
- Our Listeners Write!
- Part 1 of my interview with bestselling author, Erin Crocker
- A Classic "10 Songs Contest" - All Songs by Frank Sinatra
- In the News
- Music Lesson - "Star Spangled Banner"
- Al's Jokes on "COLD WEATHER"
"Dr. Paul's Family Talk" airs as follows:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
11:00 am EST
(Repeated at 5 pm, 8 pm, and 11 pm, EST)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.