March 07th, 2019
Thursdays always bring about TWO new shows at impact Radio USA! Please join us today for:
"Crushing 40", hosted by life coach and author, Kimberly Love. Join Kimberly today, as she speaks with a highly successful author.
"Crushing 40" can be heard at 2:00 pm, EST, seven days a week on Impact Radio USA.
Also, please join us today for "Impact Classics", the show that strives to bring you the BEST music EVER written and recorded. On today's show, we will present the following selections:
- John Philip Sousa - "Fairest of the Fair"
- Tchaikovsky - "Symphony No. 5" (4th Movement)
- Pablo Cruise - "Love Will Find a Way"
- Edvard Grieg - "Peer Gynt" (Morning)
- Louis Prima - "I Wanna Be Like You"
- Dave Brubeck - "Pick Up Sticks"
- Jessy J - "Tropical Rain"
- Franz Liszt - "Ständchen - Piano Transcriptions After Schubert"
- Count Basie - "Zoot"
"Impact Classics" airs as follows:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
12:00 pm EST
(Repeated at 3 pm, 9 pm, and Midnight, EST)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Leave a Reply.
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.