Let's end the week on a happy note together with "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" radio show today at 11:00 am EST! On today's show, we will have the following for you:
- The Music of "BABY"
- A Classic "Name That Tune Contest" - Three Songs by Andy Williams
- Our Listeners Write!
- Part 1 of my interview with author, Mark Love
- A Classic "10 Songs Contest" - One-Hit Wonders
- In the News
- Music Lesson - "Death and Transfiguration"
- Al's Jokes on "COLD WEATHER"
"Dr. Paul's Family Talk" airs as follows:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
11:00 am EST
(Repeated at 5 pm, 8 pm, and 11 pm, EST)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.