Please click on the link at the bottom of this post to hear our entire show, or choose your segments, from Monday, May 21, 2018, wherein we discussed:
- The Royal Wedding
- More E-Mails and Letters from our Listeners
- Our Weekly Detroit Tigers and Sports Update
- Music of the 80's (Kool and the Gang, plus Captain and Tennille)
- My Interview is with author, Deborah Ratliff, from "Writers Unite!"
- Al's JOKES! (All about ICE-CREAM!)
Click below to hear the ENTIRE SHOW (or the segments of your choice)
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.