May 23rd, 2018
On today's "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" on Impact Radio USA, we will feature the following:
- Welcome to the Neighborhood! - Part 2 (POSITIVE Stories)
- Our interview is with terrific author, Deborah Ratliff, from "Writers Unite!"
- Music of the 80's (per the request of one of our listeners)
- What Cars Have YOU Owned?
- Our Upcoming "Memorial Day" Special
- Al's Jokes are about ICE-CREAM!
TUNE IN AS FOLLOWS:
Click on "LISTEN NOW"
11:00 am EDT
(Repeated at 3:00 and 8:00 pm EDT)
Leave a Reply.
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.