May 24th, 2018
Please click on the link at the bottom of this post to hear our entire show, or choose your segments, from Wednesday, May 23, 2018, wherein we discussed:
- Welcome to the Neighborhood! - Part 2 (POSITIVE Stories)
- Our interview is with terrific author, Deborah Ratliff, from "Writers Unite!"
- Music of the 80's (per the request of one of our listeners)
- What Cars Have YOU Owned?
- Our Upcoming "Memorial Day" Special
- Al's Jokes are about ICE-CREAM!
Click below to hear the ENTIRE SHOW (or the segments of your choice)
Leave a Reply.
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.