May 25th, 2018
On today's "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" on Impact Radio USA, we will feature the following:
- Parents Allowing Their Kids to Grow
- Guns and Security in Schools
- Our interview is with authors Shannon Whitney and her husband, Pastor D.A. Whitney, as they will discuss their two latest releases
- Music of the 80's (per the request of one of our listeners)
- Arrogant Al's Plans for the Weekend
- Brief discussion about our upcoming Memorial Day Show
Also, please click below to hear my full interview with author, Deborah Ratliff, from "Writers Unite!"
TUNE IN TODAY AS FOLLOWS:
Click on "LISTEN NOW"
11:00 am EDT
(Repeated at 3:00 and 8:00 pm EDT)
Leave a Reply.
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.