Wednesday might be "Prince Spaghetti Day", but Monday is "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" day!!! Please tune in today to hear the following:
- My interview with 16-year-old singer/songwriter, Peach Martine
- The Music of "ABBA"
- Name That Tune - Three Songs by "Marvin Gaye"
- Our Regular Sports Update
- How do we put our show together?
- Al's Jokes on "HALLOWEEN"
You can hear "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" as follows:
Mondays and Thursdays
11:00 am EDT
(Repeated at 2 pm, 65 pm, 8 pm, 11 p, 2 am, 5 am, and 8 am - all times EDT)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.