So, when you woke up this morning, was your heart fluttering? Were you running a slight fever? Were you perspiring heavily?
Well, if you answered yes to one, two, or all three, then welcome to the club of our listeners who experience all of those symptoms (and more!) every single Friday, as it is "Impact Classics" day, wherein we play the BEST music EVER written and performed!
Tune in to day to hear the following:
- Johann Gotfried Piefke - "Prussia Glory March"
- Beethoven - Symphony No. 5 - 4th Movement"
- Tony Bennett and Amy Winehouse - "Body and Soul"
- Royal Concertgebouw Brass - "Suite Americana"
- 5th Dimension - "Wedding Bell Blues"
- Claude Debussy - "Nocturne"
- Maynard Ferguson - "Birdland"
- Amy Turk on Harp - "Against All Odds"
- Rocio Durcal - "Tenias Que Ser Tan Cruel"
- Artie Shaw - Begin the Beguine"
Seriously now, can your heart take it? There is something for everybody on today's show!
To hear "Impact Classics", please tune in as follows:
Every Tuesday and Friday
12:00 pm Noon, EDT
(Repeated at 3 pm, 6 pm, 9 pm, 12 am, 3 am, 6 am, and 9 am)
Enjoy and thank you for listening!
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.