Each episode, our hosts ask six thoughtful questions that guests can use to define their life in the 21st century at this moment.
-What inspired you to take on your profession?
- If you were pursuing a different path, what would you be doing and why would you be doing it?
- Past, Present, Future → How do you see yourself now, and how does it compare to five years ago? How do you see yourself in five years?
- What principles do you live your life by?
- What are you grateful for?
- If you were to leave something in a time capsule for people to dig up 100 years later, what would you put in there and why?"
CHRISTINE DEPRE, currently from Jacksonville, Florida, and a sexual assault victim after a home invasion when she was a teenage mother of two, Christine is now an advocate and speaker in her attempt to assist women and to be their voice. Once a high school dropout, but now a college graduate, she is seeking to inspire and assist others with her story and journey.
FROM HER BIO:
"I am a survivor of a home invasion sexual assault by a stranger when I was 18 with 2 small children. Teen pregnancy with little to no support trying to sift through the healing process was not easy. With an 8th grade education I had nothing but resilience and God to rely on! I was told I couldn’t and wouldn’t by so many. Found myself in abusive toxic relationships and my only support were addicted parents. I needed more for my children and decided to fight. Today, I am graduating with my MPA and work as a Sexual Assault Response Team Coordinator! I want to share that no matter what your background who you are or the odds there is a way out and up!"
Fresh from the success of his book, "A Principal's Family Principles" (available for purchase at www.amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and www.outskirtspress.com), "Dr. Paul's Family Talk" focuses on the family, kids, parenting, schools, jokes, music, sports, issues of the day, and all issues that impact the family.